Shipping only to the mainland U.S. (48 states). Use "pawtectyourself" for free ship any $75+ order!

Black Pepper Spray Keychain

$13.99

  • Image of Black Pepper Spray Keychain

10% of profits from every order is donated to charity and every order qualifies for free replacements.* Check out our Instagram for updates! @meowdefenseshop

This OC-17 Pepper Spray in encased in an ultra-tough plastic material that is very hard to break, is the perfect item to defend yourself from those who mean to do you harm. This item should be used for safety from a distance. Aim for the face and eyes of your attacker so that you can get away.

It would make a great gift for anyone, Remember that quick and easy access is important as well. I.E. Hook to your pepper spray and you will always have the protection you need.

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
1/2 OZ Pepper Spray Pen
8 – 10 Ft. Range
Made in the U.S.A.

We only ship to the Continental U.S. (48 states only).

By purchasing this product you are agreeing that you are at the legal age of 18+ to order and own this product. Don't forget to check your local and state laws before carrying this product around. Meow Defense is not liable for any injuries resulting from misuse or anything else once this product has reached its destination. This is NOT a toy. Seller assumes all responsibility after purchase.

*We offer FREE replacement for any items that were damaged, or lost during your act of self defense, just send over a copy of the police report and you’ll receive a FREE replacement. (Exact item or similar if out of stock/discontinued). See our Free Replacement Program page for details.

Image of Pepper Spray Pen
Pepper Spray Pen
$12.99
Image of Yellow Pepper Spray Keychain
Yellow Pepper Spray Keychain
$13.99
Image of Purple Pepper Spray Keychain
Purple Pepper Spray Keychain
$13.99
Image of Pink Pepper Spray Keychain
Pink Pepper Spray Keychain
$13.99
Related products