Order by 12/6/20 to ensure enough time to ship for Xmas. Use code "pawtect" for 10% off!

Pepper Spray Keychains!

$13.99

  • Image of Pepper Spray Keychains!

10% of profits from every order is donated to charity and every order qualifies for free replacements.* Check out our Instagram for updates! @meowdefenseshop

This OC-17 Pepper Spray in encased in an ultra-tough plastic material that is very hard to break, is the perfect item to defend yourself from those who mean to do you harm. This item should be used for safety from a distance. Aim for the face and eyes of your attacker so that you can get away.

It would make a great gift for anyone, Remember that quick and easy access is important as well. I.E. Hook to your pepper spray and you will always have the protection you need.

18% Red Pepper 5% Black Pepper for a Total of 23% OC
1/2 OZ Pepper Spray Pen
8 – 10 Ft. Range
Made in the U.S.A.

We only ship to the Continental U.S. (48 states only).

By purchasing this product, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.

*We offer FREE replacement for any items that were damaged, or lost during your act of self defense, just send over a copy of the police report and you’ll receive a FREE replacement. (Exact item or similar if out of stock/discontinued). See our Free Replacement Program page for details.

Image of Pepper Spray Pen
Pepper Spray Pen
$12.99
Related products